Signs that you are suffered from dysfunctional parenting



For most of people there parents are like a God’s Gift to them. But not everyone is the same there are some parents who are dysfunctional and they don’t treat well to their child. Here are some signs that you also suffered from dysfunctional parenting

You had Anxiety to meet your relatives


As I am afraid to meet my relatives because my parents always whispered their ears against me. Whenever I meet some relative he give me a lesson that how hard are my parents trying to raise me and advice me to fulfill their dreams. But someone ask to them what about my dreams. It’s like I am raised to fulfill their passions and their dreams. My dreams and passions don’t matter to them. This made me to grow without any support of my cousins and any relative.

You get stuck with your past

This is one of the greatest flaws of this toxic parenting. Because what happened in your past can’t let you sleep. How they treated you come in your mind again and again. When you close eyes and whenever someone teases you. Your have dreams of the moments you felt bad when they treated you harshly in your past.

You suffer from mental illness


Mental illness is a very dangerous disease due to which some people try to commit suicide. As you suffering from your bad past of toxic parenting you are likely to suffer from mental illness. Because it’s difficult to handle the pressure of constantly teasing and abusing by your own family member who you believe so much.

You have difficult to express your feelings in a verbal manner


Because your toxic parents don’t let you speak in front of them in childhood. Because they ignored your feelings and your ambitions. There is a 100% chance that when you grow adult you face problems because you are not able to describe you

You don’t want a family to live with
When you suffered from toxic parenting. Where you are a product for your family. Where your feelings are a waste of time for them. Where you are reminded every time that your existence is a curse for them as they have spend a lot of money on you. You started to hate the family living nature and want to live alone in peace.


These are some symptoms of toxic parenting. If you have all of them. Then you need help.
In the next blog, I will tell you how I moved on and lived a better life after leaving my toxic parents..

follow me on
Facebook

Post a Comment

0 Comments