How to face anxiety.


Anxiety is a type of fear in which a person is afraid of sharing his thoughts in public or with someone else. It didn’t look dangerous in beginning but trust me. you have to face many difficulties in your life if you carry it with you. In your adulthood you will not be able to express yourself. This means in whole crowd you will feel alone. You will always have suicidal thoughts repeating again and again in your mind and if you are weak mentally there is 98% chance that you will try to commit suicide. So what to do..?. how to cure it. I will give you some ideas I am using to deal with my anxiety problem.



1.

Drinking more water

First of all I started with this simple technique of drinking a half glass of water when tensed thoughts come in my mind. Whenever I start to over think I drink a half glass of water which reminds me that I have to stay positive these are just my thoughts nothing more. The Situations running in my mind are not happening in real. This method helped me to stay positive all time.

2.

Light exercising

Doing exercise keep you fit and stress free. When you do exercise you will not over think too much. During exercise you focus on muscles in which you are exercising so your mind doesn’t focus on the problems. I started light exercises which I can easily do at home like push ups, squats etc. try this whenever I feel bored I start to do push ups this will boost up your mood and suddenly you become stress free.


3.

Cleaning my room

Psychologist says that by cleaning your room you can feel stress free and in my case I can say I that it really helps when I woke up early in the morning and clean my room in the morning it gives me courage for the day that I had done something good. When I see my room clean I am very happy that this room is cleaned by me.

4.

Making arts and crafts

In my free time I try to make art and crafts. Sometimes I make art and crafts which are really useful for me. I am very fond of art I regularly see videos and try to make some useful things I had made mobile cover for my mobile and I made many small things. This boosts my creativity.


5.

Learning a new skill

I try to learn a new skill when I am bored. I had learnt how to make a doodle and now learning coding. I want to learn coding to make my own bot. this boost my confidence I gain more confidence when I learn something new


So, guys, these are some small things that I do to cure my anxiety you can tell me more by commenting down on my blog or tell me what you guys do to get relief from anxiety.

you can read my others blogs down here:
Dysfunctional parenting effected my mental health
Signs that you suffered from toxic parenting
when i am left alone

Post a Comment

0 Comments